Table of Contents
- 1. Each manager is allowed only one team.
- 2. Each team must have 15 players (11 starters and 4 substitutes). The 15 players include 2 goalkeepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 3 strikers.
- 3. Each team can have no more than 3 players from the same club.
- 4. Each team has a starting budget of 120 million. This budget will change over time based on the performance of each player on the team.
- 5. The value of a player varies over time based on the real-world performance of the player. If the player is underperforming, his value decreases. If the player is over-performing, his value increases. Therefore, the budget for each manager’s team may vary over time based on the total changes in the value of the players on the team.
- 6. Each manager may select from the following formations: 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-5-1, 3-4-3, 3-5-2, 5-3-2, 5-4-1.
- 7. Each manager is allowed 1 free transfer per round. Each additional transfer during that round will deduct 4 points from the team's overall points.
- 8. Each manager gets 1 transfer wildcard, with the ability to purchase more using their "Coins" - each wildcard can be activated for any round, and it allows the manager to make as many free transfers as they want before the start of the upcoming Round.
- 9. When a player moves from one club to another in real life, it can create a situation where you have more than the allowed number of players from the same club on your team. You are required to transfer players to abide by the 3-player-per-club rule next time you make transfers. For instance, if you have 3 players from Heracles and 1 from Excelsior, and that player from Excelsior moves to Heracles, then you will have 4 players from Heracles on your team. In this case, you may keep these players until the next time you do a transfer - then you will have to remove one of the Heracles players.
- 10.Transferring out a player who has left Fantasy Serie A is free. These players will appear as grey silhouettes on your team.
- 11. Each round will start 5 minutes before kick-off of the first match and will end after the last match of the round is played.
- 12. If you sign up after a Round has started, you earn points only for the games that have not already started.
- 1. Players score points based on their performance in real matches. The player performance events and points earned are listed in the table below. Please note that Clean Sheet points are awarded only to a player that: (a) plays at least 45 minutes in a match and (b) does not concede any goals while he is playing in a match. The number of goals a player's club concedes while he is not on the field does not affect the points he earns. For example, assume player A starts a match, plays the first half (45 minutes) before being subbed out, and does not concede any goals. He earns clean sheet points as per the table below. Now assume player B subs in for player A and plays the entire second half (45 minutes) yet concedes a goal. Player B receives zero points but Player A still earns his full points.
- 2. In case of postponed matches, the players who were supposed to play in those matches will get 0 points. However, once the match is actually played, earned points will be attributed to the round closest to the new match date. Only players who are on the team at that point (not players who were there when the match was supposed to be played) will score points.
- 3. The manager may choose between Team Strategies, each giving a different approach to his/her team: (a) Team Setup allows a manager to select an Attacking, Balanced or Defensive setup. The points earned by the players are different in each strategy, with the attacking strategy favoring strikers and midfielders, while the defensive strategy favors defenders and goalkeepers. The balanced strategy tries to deliver an equilibrium between these. A strategy may be changed only between rounds. Once the round starts, changes to the Team Setup are no longer permitted. (b) Team Formation allows a manager to choose his team formation, that is, 3-4-3, 2-5-3, etc. The Team Formation may only be selected before a round starts. A formation may not be changed once a round has started. (c) Please see sections 4-6 below for the other Team Strategy options. Please note that once the round has started, no further changes are permitted for any Team Strategies.
- 4. As part of Team Strategies (defined in section 3 above), each manager is given a Captain for the season. A manager may select a player to be Captain only between rounds. A manager may not change the player assigned as Captain once the round has started. The player who is assigned as Captain earns 3 times the points he scores in that round. So, if a manager assigns player A as Captain for a round and player A scores 4 for that round, he earns 3x4 = 12 points for the round.
- 5. A manager may buy a Super Captain in the Store before a round starts. The Super Captain will be active only for that round. Once the round is over, the team will lose its Super Captain until the manager buys a new one. A manager may select a player to be Super Captain only between rounds. A manager may not change the player assigned as Super Captain once the round has started. The player who is assigned as Super Captain earns 4 times the points he scores in that round. So, if a manager assigns player A as Super Captain for a round and player A scores 4 for that round, he earns 4x4 = 16 points for the round.
- 6. A manager may buy a Vice Captain in the Store before a round starts. The Vice Captain will be active only for that round. Once the round is over, the team will lose its Vice Captain until the manager buys a new one. A manager may select a player to be Vice Captain only between rounds. A manager may not change the player assigned as Vice Captain once the round has started. The player who is assigned as Vice Captain earns 2 times the points he scores in that round. So, if a manager assigns player A as Vice Captain for a round and player A scores 4 for that round, he earns 2x4 = 8 points for the round.
- 7. An assist is the last pass made before a goal is scored. No assist is earned in the case of an own-goal.
- 8. Players do not gain points for simply earning a penalty kick. They must score the penalty kick to gain points or miss it to lose points.
- 9. Starting Players may be substituted for Bench Players. Both Between Round Substitutions and During Round Substitutions are permitted in the game. The numbers of remaining players that may be substituted are visible under Remaining Substitutions on My Team page. Additional Between Round Substitutions and During Round Substitutions may be acquired using Coins in the Store.
- 10. Players may be Transferred for other players on My Team page. A manager may drop a player from his team by clicking the "-" next to his body on the field. He may then add a player by clicking the "+" sign next to the desired player from the list on the right side of the field. Several players may be transferred in one action. Both Between Round Transfers and During Round Transfers are permitted in the game. The numbers of remaining players that may be transferred are visible under Remaining Transfers on My Team page. Additional Between Round Transfers and During Round Transfers may be acquired using Coins in the Store.
- 9. Scoring table
- 1. There are two kinds of leagues: Classic and Head-to-Head.
- 2. In Classic leagues, managers compete against all other members of their league based on the overall performance of their team. Therefore, teams are ranked based on the total points they have earned since joining the league.
- 3. Public Classic leagues are automatically created at the beginning of each round for members who do not join or create any leagues between the day they sign up and the start of the next Round.
- 4. Each manager is automatically assigned to a National Public Classic league based on the manager’s country and a Fan Public league based on the manager’s chosen favorite club.
- 5. A manager may choose to join any previously created Public Classic league. Joining a Public Classic league costs the same number of "Coins" as joining a user-created league.
- 6. A manager may create and/or join as many Classic leagues as he/she wants. The creating manager may choose to set an entry fee for the league (in game currency, "coins"). The entry fee paid by the members are added up in order to create a “coin” prize for the winner. The “coin” prize is 75% of the sum of all entry fees, and is distributed after the league ends.
- 7. When creating a Classic league, a manager may choose the number of rounds the league will last (between 1 round and full season).
- 8. A Classic league must have at least 2 members or it will be terminated before its first round begins.
- 9. After creating a Classic league, a manager will receive a join-code that will allow the manager to invite other managers to join the newly created league. The code may be openly shared on the web (forums, blogs etc.) In order to join a league created by another manager, a manager must know that league's join-code. A Classic league manager may also disallow applications to his/her league.
- 10. Managers may join a Classic league after the league competition has already begun.
- 11. A premium member may also apply to join Classic leagues. The Classic league manager decides whether or not to accept the application.
- 12. Trophies are awarded to the winners of Classic leagues and of 1-on-1 matches. These are automatically added to the winning manager's profile.
- 13.Head-to-head leagues are based on real-life leagues. The participating teams play against each other in each round, and the winner of each match is decided based on the points scored in that round. A fixture schedule is created at the beginning of the first round following league creation. Each team plays every other team twice. The winner of a match receives 3 points and the loser gets 0. In case of a draw, both teams get 1 point. The Match Center allows a manager to view the points earned by the two teams as the match progresses.
- 14. A manager may create and/or join as many Head-to-Head leagues as he/she wants. The creating manager may choose to set an entry fee for the league (in game currency, "coins"). The entry fees paid by the members are added up in order to create a “coin” prize for the winner. The “coin” prize is 75% of the sum of all entry fees, and is distributed after the league ends.
- 15. After creating a Head-to-Head league, a manager will receive a join-code that will allow the manager to invite other managers to join the newly created league. The code may be openly shared on the web (forums, blogs etc.) In order to join a league created by another manager, a manager must know that league's join-code.
- 16. A Head-to-Head league limits the number of members allowed to participate depending on the number of remaining rounds. The number of members is calculated using the equation N = (41- Current Round)/2. This ensures that there are enough rounds left for each team to play each other team twice. For example, if a Head-to-Head league is created before the season begins, its maximum number of members is 20. However, if a league is created after 12 rounds have been played, the maximum number of members allowed to participate falls to 14.
- 17. If the number of members participating in a Head-to-Head league is less than the maximum allowed, the duration (number of rounds) of the league is calculated automatically.
- 18. A Head-to-Head league must have at least 2 members or it will be terminated before its first round begins.
- 19. Trophies are awarded to the winners of Head-to-Head leagues. These are automatically added to the winning manager's profile.
- 20. The manager of a Head-to-Head league may remove teams from the league only before they've played any matches within that league.
- 1. Each manager gets 15 coins for creating a team.
- 2. Upgrading to a premium account adds 60 coins to your account.
- 3. You can earn coins in the following ways:
Action Award (coins) Action Award (coins) Sign up 15 Upgrade to premium 60 Unlock the "Hat Trick" medal 2* Unlock the "Wall" medal 4 Unlock the "Golden Shoe" medal 5 Unlock the "Golden Glove" medal 3 Unlock the "Bronze Medal" medal 3 Unlock the "Silver Medal" medal 5 Unlock the "Gold Medal" medal 10 Unlock the "Fair Play" medal 2 Unlock the "Creativity" medal 2 Unlock the "Leadership" medal 3 Unlock the "All-Star" medal 3 Unlock the "Chosen One" medal 10 Unlock the "Victorious" medal 3 Unlock the "Duelist" medal 2 Unlock the "Perfect Start" medal 3 Unlock the "100 Club" medal 20 Win 1-on-1 match ?** Win a league ?***
- 4. The following items within the game can be bought using coins:
Item Description Cost 10m Budget Injection Add 10.000.000 to your team's budget 50 coins 5m Budget Injection Add 5.000.000 to your team's budget 30 coins Transfer During Round Transfer a player while a round is in progress. 10 coins Substitution During Round Make a substitution while a round is in progress. 5 coins Extra Player from Same CLub Ability to select more than 3 players from the same club. 5 coins Vice-Captain Select a vice-captain for one round. He scores points x2! 2 coins Super-Captain Select a super-captain for one round. He scores x4 points! 5 coins Transfer Between Rounds Transfer a player in between rounds. 1 coins Substitution Between Rounds Make a substitution between rounds. 1 coins
- 5. Coins cannot, under any circumstances, be redeemed for money. Coins may be transferred to the following season.
- 6. All items purchased in the game, including transfers and substitutions, expire at the end of the season, and are not transferred to the following season.
- 7. It is not possible to transfer coins from one member to another.
*All medal rewards are only for paying premium members
**Only for paying premium members
***Only if the league has an entry fee (set by league creator)
- 1. Fantasy Serie A medals
Medal Description "Hat Trick" 3 goals scored in one round "The Wall" 0 goals conceded by defenders and keeper in one round "Golden Shoe" No other team scores more goals in one round "Golden Glove" No other team concedes less goals in one round (counting only defenders and keeper) "Bronze Medal" Ranked #3 in overall standings for the round "Silver Medal" Ranked #2 in overall standings for the round "Gold Medal" Ranked #1 in overall standings for the round "Fair Play" 0 bookings in one round "Creativity" 3 assists in one round "Leadership" Your captain is your highest scoring player of the round (before points are doubled) "All-Star" 3 of your players appear as starters in round dream team "Chosen One" 2 of your players get sent off and you still score at least 50 points "Victorious" 8 players record victories in one round (counting only those who played at least 45 minutes) "Duelist" Win a 1-on-1 match "Perfect Start" All 11 of your starting players start for their clubs (not including auto-subs) "100 Club" Score 100 points in one round "Premium Golden Shoe"* No other Full Premium team scores more goals in one round "Premium Golden Glove"* No other Full Premium team concedes less goals in one round (counting only defenders and keeper) "Premium Bronze Medal"* Ranked #3 in Full Premium standings for the round "Premium Silver Medal"* Ranked #2 in Full Premium standings for the round "Premium Gold Medal"* Ranked #1 in Full Premium standings for the round
- 2. Premium members also win coins for each unlocked medal, according to this table.
- 3. You earn coins for unlocking each medal once.
- 4. Medals are never awarded retroactively - meaning, if you become a premium member in round 3, then you will not be given medals for your team's achievements in rounds 1 and 2.
*For Full Premium members only.
VI 1-on-1 Matches
- 1. A manager may challenge another manager to a 1-on-1 match for the upcoming round. If the challenge is accepted, the challenging manager's team and the challenged manager's team face off in that round. The team that earns the most points in the round wins.
- 1. Each challenge is valid only for the upcoming round.
- 2. A manager may invite another member to play a 1-on-1 match by selecting that member’s team by clicking the “Challenge” button located next to the member’s name in the League standings page.
- 3. If the challenged manager does not accept the 1-on-1 match invitation before the next round begins, the challenge is discarded.
- 4. To play a 1-on-1 match, each manager must pay 5 coins. No coin prizes are offered to the winner unless that manager is a Premium Member, in which case the winning manager wins his/her coins back along with those paid by the opponent. *
*Only if both managers are paying premium members.
VII Account Types
- 1. Basic - play for free.
- 2. Premium - win coins with medals, play 1-on-1 matches for coins, never see any ads and win larger coin prizes at the end of each season.
VIII Game "Coin" Prizes
All members that meet the minimum criteria set forth in section 7. Eligibility to Participate in the Game; Events of Disqualification, can win “Coin” Prizes in game “coins” at the end of the season. GAME “COIN” PRIZES CANNOT BE CONVERTED INTO CURRENCY OR PROPERTY BUT MAY BE USED THE FOLLOWING SEASON IN THE GAMES.
- 4.1. Premium members compete for Class 1 “Coin” Prizes. All other members compete for Class 2 “Coin” Prizes.
4.2.2 Fantasy Serie A Class 2 “Coin” prizes (Standard members).
Position "Coin" Prize (in Game “Coins”) 1 200 2 125 3 75 4 50 5 25
4.2.3 Fantasy Serie A Class 1 “Coin” prizes (Premium members).
Position "Coin" Prize (in Game “Coins”) 1 1000 2 500 3 250 4 150 5 100
- 1. Trophies appear in your account's Trophy case as soon as you've won a competition.
X Rules of Conduct
- 1. We reserve the right to take disciplinary action, including banning, if we feel you are deliberately doing something to offend other managers or disrupt the game.
- 2. You must not use offensive language in your team name, manager name or league name. This includes, but is not limited to, any and all vulgar, obscene, racist, and politically and religiously inflammatory terms. This applies to all languages and dialects, including English. We reserve the right to take disciplinary action, including banning if you use offensive language.
- 3. We do not mediate off-site disputes between members.
- 4. We reserve the right to ban or un-ban members at our discretion.
- 5. If you feel you do not wish to communicate with a certain member, you can easily block them from sending you any more private messages by clicking the appropriate button below the message you received from them.